Entries listed under "albany"
an unorganized township in Oxford County, was originally incorporated as a town on June 20, 1803 from its earlier designation as Oxford Plantation. It lies just south of the town of Bethel and on the edge of the scenic White Mountains National Forest in Western Maine. The town house, grange, and congregational church, all near Routes 5 and 15, are historic landmarks. Continue reading