Entries listed under "Lyndon Oak"
Garland’s 1891 Grange Hall, built in 1891 is one of the oldest surviving 19th century structures of its type, having both Greek Revival and Italianate elements, and simplicity. The Kenduskeag Stream flows from Garland Pond to the Penobscot River at Bangor. Lyndon Oak was a prominent community member. The town was incorporated in 1811. Continue reading