Entries listed under "findetownship"
once a plantation in Aroostook County organized in 1898, nearly 100 years later, on July 1, 1990, it surrendered its organization to again become an unorganized territory. It is located just southwest of Mars Hill and directly west of Blaine. Access is on the E Plantation Road, which is the only improved road in E Township. Continue reading